Hogan & Sons Tire and Auto Blog
- How Do I Choose the Best Tires for My Car?
- Do I Need to Replace My Timing Belt?
- When Should I Get My Oil Change?
- Why You Should Care - The Importance of Tire Speed Ratings
- How Do I Check My Transmission Fluid?
- Why is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Why is Virginia for Lovers?
- Keep Your Automatic Transmission Working for You
- 5 Signs Your Engine Oil Needs a Change
- Pollinator Habitat Program Grows Across Virginia
- October is Fall Car Care Month: Keep Your Car Running Smoothly with These 10 Tips
- How Do I Make My Tires Last 10 Years?
- Volkswagen is Being Engulfed by a Growing Crisis Over Its Attempt to Make Millions of Diesel Cars Appear Cleaner Than They Are
- Stephen Harper Pledges $1 Billion to Auto Industry
- What Is The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)?
Does My Car Need a Cooling System or Radiator Flush?
November 10th, 2015
Updated March 16th, 2017
A coolant system flush (a.k.a. coolant flush or radiator flush) is an important element of your vehicle's preventative maintenance schedule. Most car manufacturers recommend getting a coolant flush