Hogan & Sons Tire and Auto Blog
- How Do I Choose the Best Tires for My Car?
- Do I Need to Replace My Timing Belt?
- When Should I Get My Oil Change?
- Why You Should Care - The Importance of Tire Speed Ratings
- How Do I Check My Transmission Fluid?
- Why is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Why is Virginia for Lovers?
- Keep Your Automatic Transmission Working for You
- Dashboard Light Icons Explained
- What is the True Cost of Not Maintaining my Car?
- Do I Need to Rebuild My Engine?
- Do I Really Need to Change My Oil Every 3000 Miles?
- Does My Car Need a Cooling System or Radiator Flush?
- Does The Diagnostics Code Tell Me What's Wrong With My Car?
- Toyota Recalls 6.5 Million Vehicles
- 5 Signs Your Engine Oil Needs a Change
- Pollinator Habitat Program Grows Across Virginia
- October is Fall Car Care Month: Keep Your Car Running Smoothly with These 10 Tips
- How Do I Make My Tires Last 10 Years?
- Volkswagen is Being Engulfed by a Growing Crisis Over Its Attempt to Make Millions of Diesel Cars Appear Cleaner Than They Are
- Stephen Harper Pledges $1 Billion to Auto Industry
- What Is The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)?
Updated March 16th, 2017
LEESBURG, VA - Local and family owned auto repair chain Hogan & Sons Tire and Auto recently lent its support to a fundraiser for veterans severely wounded in combat. Hogan & Sons Tire and Auto provided key sponsorship to the "Fore Our Troops" charity golf tournament held April 17, 2015 at The Golf Club at Landsdowne in Landsdowne, Virginia.