Hogan & Sons Tire and Auto Blog
- How Do I Choose the Best Tires for My Car?
- Do I Need to Replace My Timing Belt?
- When Should I Get My Oil Change?
- Why You Should Care - The Importance of Tire Speed Ratings
- How Do I Check My Transmission Fluid?
- Why is My Car Leaking Oil?
- Why is Virginia for Lovers?
- Keep Your Automatic Transmission Working for You
- How Often Should I Replace My Air Filter or Oil Filter?
- My Check Engine Light Came On. Now What?
- What Do I Do When I Don’t Pass My State Emission Test?
- Why Won’t My Battery Hold a Charge?
- Signs You Need to Get Your Brakes Checked
- Do I Need Professional Auto Repair Services?
- Driving in the Rain Safety Tips
- How Do I Know When I Need New Brake Pads?
- 5 Signs Your Engine Oil Needs a Change
- Pollinator Habitat Program Grows Across Virginia
- October is Fall Car Care Month: Keep Your Car Running Smoothly with These 10 Tips
- How Do I Make My Tires Last 10 Years?
- Volkswagen is Being Engulfed by a Growing Crisis Over Its Attempt to Make Millions of Diesel Cars Appear Cleaner Than They Are
- Stephen Harper Pledges $1 Billion to Auto Industry
- What Is The Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP)?
Hogan & Sons Tire and Auto - Our 30+ Year History
February 8th, 2016
Updated March 17th, 2016
Hogan & Sons Tire and Auto has a rich history of providing quality automotive service to Northern Virginia area residents for over 30 years and has become a household name among their local area. Family owned and operated, Hogan & Sons Tire and Auto has garnered a stellar reputation not only for their excellent automotive work, but also for their genuinely warm, friendly and helpful staff. Their tradition of honesty, integrity and high quality workmanship has been built upon the legacy of their founder, the late John Hogan Jr. (1931-2014), a true visionary who put his heart and soul into seeing his family business ...